Monday 1 November 2010

Wedding Photography including FREE DVD of 'High Res' images Special Offer

In conjunction with my attendance at a couple of local wedding fairs this Autumn, I am currently running a time limited SPECIAL OFFER of a FREE DVD containing all the images presented to each couple at 'HIGH RES' (capture size JPGS) for any new bookings accepted during October and November 2010 - for remaining 2010 dates and 2011 and 2012 wedding photography album packages. This makes for a potential saving of £299 for each booking.

With wedding photography inclusive album packages from £495 on the weekend and as little as £285 (20 loose prints) Monday to Thursday - this represents exceptional value for money.

This time limited (currently to the end of November) offer is being promoted via my website at http://www.martinlewis.biz/ and through social networking and various contacts at the venues I frequently attend and via my on line advertising at places like the Your Hampshire and Dorset Wedding Magazine - suppliers listing 'photographers' category.

Please feel free to contact me to check out my availability and see what I may have in store for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.