Sunday 30 January 2011

Wedding Fair at Langrish House Hotel, near Petersfield in Hampshire - Sunday 30 January 2011









Today I attended the Langrish House Hotel Wedding Fair as an exhibitor. Langrish is a fantastic Manor House with superb gardens for wedding photography and is near Petersfield in Hampshire. It is also independently owned and run and always seems to provide a very personal and dedicated service to their couples and guests. The Hotel and she can be contacted on 01730 266 941 or else you can email frontdesk@langrishhouse.co.uk

This was my first visit to Langrish House Hotel as an exhibitor, having covered a number of weddings and receptions there previously. It was quite a busy day with a steady flow of people checking out the suppliers stands and the venue itself. I realise that many couples visiting may be getting married at other local churches and venues and I am pleased to say that the Hotel is close to home and so I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in our locality. You can see the website for Langrish House here: http://www.langrishhouse.co.uk/ or via Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Langrish-House/263347332356?ref=search&sid=531886061.584803752..1

I was excited by the prospect of this first visit and was displaying a good range of my recent work and many of the products I supply. I wanted to say thank you to anyone who chatted to me, or took away details. I can spend time chatting to YOU about your plans too – I will be happy to chat to you on the phone, so please call me.

I would draw everyone’s attention to my ongoing current SPECIAL OFFER of a FREE disc of all the images presented at each wedding – to any new wedding booking for 2011 or 12 – received on or shortly after 30th January and until further notice via my website at http://www.martinlewis.biz/ in 2011.

Please contact me for further details, to discuss your plans or perhaps to ask for the opportunity to arrange to meet up at a mutually convenient time, should you wish to do so.


As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.