Sunday 27 February 2011

Wedding Fair at The Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island, near Portsmouth in Hampshire. On 27 February 2011



I attended the Langstone Hotel Wedding Fair on the 27th February 2010.

This was my second visit to The Langstone Hotel as an exhibitor, having covered many weddings and receptions here previously and I also now advertise in their Wedding Ceremonies Brochure.
I know that many couples visiting will be getting married at other local churches and venues and I am pleased to say that the Hotel is on my doorstep and so I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in our region.


I would draw everyone’s attention to my SHOW special offer of a FREE disc of all the images presented – to any new (‘Level 3, 4 or 5’) LANGSTONE HOTEL FAIR wedding photography booking (made on or just after the event). This is a time limited booking incentive that is advertised on my website too, but will likely be removed shortly.

Please contact me for further details, to discuss your plans or perhaps to ask for the opportunity to arrange to meet up at a mutually convenient time to discuss your plans and options, should you wish to do that.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.