Saturday 26 March 2011

Event photographer at The Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth






This evening I attended The Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth to photograph one of their popular ‘Ladies Nights’. You can view the website of the hotel here: http://www.brookfieldhotel.co.uk/


I was the official photographer again for their event on 26th March 2011. As you can see from the sample of photos I have attached – it was a black tie event and was attended by around 60 people. Couples and family groups posed for some portraits in my temporary studio (thats a new curtain in the hotel function room - not a photographers backdrop) at the hotel between around 5.30pm and 6.30pm. Later in the evening I set up my Mitsubishi Dye Sub printer and was able to print some 7x5 inch mounted prints, a fair selection of which were purchased by the guests during the breaks in their event and entertainments.


Photo printing on-site can work extremely well at this kind of special event - formal but great fun. It provides added value to the clients and venue and an instant memento of the evenings celebrations. If you are organizing a similar event – why not contact me to see if I am free and might be available to cover yours?

I thoroughly enjoy working at the Hotel and especially with their Wedding and Events Manager called Jamie Drew (01243 373 363) who coordinates all their weddings and other events.

The guests seemed to have a fantastic evening of music, dancing and fine cuisine and I didn’t finally get away until around 11pm.

A few sample images are shown here – just to help illustrate my tasks on the night.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.