Sunday 20 March 2011

HighCliffe Castle Wedding Fair, Christchurch in Dorset








I had a great day attending the HighCliffe Castle Wedding Fair on the 20th March 2011.

This was my first visit to HighCliffe Castle as an exhibitor, having covered many weddings and receptions here previously and I advertised in their Wedding Ceremonies Guide, over the last 3 or 4 years. HighCliffe Castle and the surrounding areas makes for some fantastic photo opportunities. I really love working at this venue.

I realise that many couples visiting will be getting married, or holding receptions at other local churches and venues and I am pleased to say that I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in this locality.

I enjoyed this first visit and was displaying a good range of my recent work and many of the products I supply. There were real wedding albums of recent weddings from venues I frequently visit such as HighCliffe Castle, HMS Warrior and others in Portsmouth, albums from weddings at Rhinefield House Hotel in the New Forest.

I wanted to thank all who came along and chatted to me. I had some details and information for people to take away, but can spend time chatting to you about your plans ANYTIME too – All without any sales pressure or sales gimmicks I might add – that’s not my style! I will be happy to chat to you on the phone, either before or after each of the Fairs I plan to attend throughout 2011.

I would draw everyone’s attention to my SHOW time limited special offer of a FREE disc of all the images presented – to any new (Level 3, 4 or 5) HighCliffe Castle FAIR wedding booking for 2011 or 12 – received by or shortly after this wedding fair. These offers have been runing through the Winter and I plan to remove them from my website and in general, very soon. So please dont delay, if this interests YOU!!

Please contact me for further details, to discuss your plans or perhaps to ask for the opportunity to arrange to meet up at a mutually convenient time, should you wish to do so.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.