Sunday 21 August 2011

Wedding and Special Event Photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth







Today was a local wedding celebration (no ceremony, that occurred a few months back) at one of my favorite locations & certainly most frequently visited for weddings during 2011 – HMS Warrior in the Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth. I was doing the special event photography for Elizabeth and Alan.
I will display a few favourite images from this special event.
You can also view the Caterers website here, or via the link to them from my own website links page: www.countycaterers.co.uk
The website of HMS Warrior is here: www.hmswarrior.org and I always enjoy working with the staff here and particularly Julie and Andrew who coordinate their events and weddings.
The images were available for viewing for Elizabeth and Alan shortly after their special day – Congratulations to you both.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.