Friday 2 March 2012

Wedding Photographer at Hampshire Wedding Fairs





I attended four wedding fayres in early 2012. Subsequently, I am currently offering 10% discount on any new booking for any REMAINING 2012 dates and other special offers may be available to YOU - so please ask!!


Wedding shows give coupes the opportunity to meet up and chat to me and to discuss your photography plans and ideas for your wedding. I attend so that I can spend time chatting to you about your plans too – All without any sales pressure or sales gimmicks. I remain happy to chat to you on the phone, or in person at a 'consultation' at a mutually convenient time.


Please CALL ME should you wish to chat or to arrange an appt to meet up and so that I can show you my work in a 1:1 and relaxed environment.


As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.