Wednesday 8 February 2012

Commercial Photographer in Hampshire












I was recently commissioned for a days commercial photography which took place in the kitchens and dining area at Eastleigh College. A few of the images are posted here and I was able to capture a full range of images to enable my clients to illustrate the various tasks performed throughout the entire process of a day in the life of a kitchen and the service involved in preparing and presenting a three course meal to 60 hungry customers!!

I am presently running various special offers on commercial photography and can price by the day, half day, or even an hourly rate. All options are very affordable indeed too.

You can find motre info here: http://www.martinlewis.biz/mp_includes/pages.asp?id=2509 or else you might contact me to chat about your ideas and my availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.