Friday 30 March 2012

Wedding Photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices







Today I was at Portsmouth Registrar Offices for a wedding. I still cover a number during the week and particularly local ones on Fridays.

After the ceremony and a couple of shots on the stair case - we posed for some photos at various locations around the Register Offices before the couple and their guests headed off to The Bear Hotel in Havant for a meal and an evening of celebrations.
The Portsmouth Register Offices is one of my favorite Register Offices to photograph, as the space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me too. You can see their website here: http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/580.html/
I cover some local mid week weddings from affordable rates – so please feel free to contact me to check out my availability and options or SPECIAL OFFERS.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.