Friday 18 May 2012

Special event photography at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth

Today I was doing some special event photography for a client who was arranging a surprise birthday celebration for her Father at HMS Warrior. Warrior is a fantastic place for the celebration of a wedding or other special occasion - a couple of images from the night are shown here.

With its maritime history and fantastic setting for photos, I was pleased to be invited along for this event and I accompanied the guests on a fasctinating guided tour, prior to their dinner in the Captains Cabin.


If you should be considering using a professional photographer for your event – please feel free get in touch for a no obligation / no hard sell - discussion. I am currently offering some very good rates and subject to my availability. I look forward to helping YOU too.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.