Saturday 2 June 2012

Civil Partnership ceremony photography at Marwell Wildlife Park.

I recently attended Marwell Wildife Park and Hall to photograph a local Civil Partnership and I am a frequent visitor to this particular venue which has to be a favourite of mine. With fantastic grounds and helpful staff (thank you Izzy!) - Marwell is both attractive and enjoyable to work at.

If you are holding a civil parnership ceremony or marrying locally and looking for a local and affordable wedding photography service - why not get in touch. I am presently offering all new clients a 10% discount and other incentives to book their 2012 wedding photography with Martin Lewis Photographer for any remaining dates. Whilst 2013 and 2014 dates are filling fast, some availability for 2012 still exists, so please feel free to get in touch and check my availability and to inquire about any special offers I may be able to offer YOU. I cover some short duration and mid week weddings, so please do not be put off and assume that I only cover all day Saturday weddings and Civil Partnership ceremonies, as this is not the case.

Attached are just a few of my favourites from this memorable day.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.