Saturday 23 June 2012

Wedding Photographer at Old Thorns Hotel and Country Club near Petersfield

Today I was at Old Thorns Hotel and Country Club near Petersfield, as I was doing the wedding photography for Stephanie and Matthew. I Love working at this hotel which has fantastic grounds out on the golf course which make it a wedding photographers dream venue.
I have uploaded just a few favourite images here from the day. The website of the hotel is: http://www.oldthorns.com/
Apart from a few general images from this full day session, I chose to upload some from the FOB speach as they included some very humorous props!! The theme was place of origin, in case it wasnt obvious.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.