Saturday 9 June 2012

Wedding Photographer at the Woodland Lodge Hotel in the New Forest

Today I was at the Woodlands Lodge Hotel in The New Forest as I was doing the wedding photography for Claire and Jason.
It was my first visit to this hotel and it was fantastic for photos, with an exceptionally attractive and secluded garden. I have uploaded just a few favourite images here from the day. The website of the hotel is http://www.woodlands-lodge.co.uk/  where you'll find more info and contact details too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.