Friday 10 August 2012

Wedding Photographer at St Johns in Purbrook and the Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island





Today I was doing the photography for a couple who married at St Johns Church in Purbrook and the reception was at The Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island, near Portsmouth, Hampshire. I have uploaded just a few images here from their day & will be simply showcasing just a few images from each wedding for the rest of this busy summer, rather than trying to tell the 'whole story'.
The website for the hotel is here: www.langstonehotel.co.uk I love working at this venue, with its close proximity to my base, great views over the Langstone harbour for photos and very helpful and supportive staff. I am already booked to cover a whole lot more weddings here later in the year and next year too.
I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for any remaing 2012 dates and into the early New Year too, subject to my availability. So, I look forward to possibly helping YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.