Thursday 13 September 2012

Wedding Photographer at the Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth

Today I was at The Brookfield Hotel. I was doing the wedding photography for a local couple in my home town of Emsworth. After the ceremony we posed for some photos at various locations around the grounds, before the couple and myself headed off to one of the local millponds for some photos with one of their classic wedding cars. You can view the website of the Brookfield Hotel here: www.brookfieldhotel.co.uk
I enjoy working at this Hotel and especially with their Wedding and Events Manager called Jamie Drew (01243 373 363). Jamie coordinates all their weddings and other events. Jamie is fantastic to work with. If you have a similar event or wedding planned, why not contact him to see if he can help you too?
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.