Sunday 9 September 2012

Wedding Photographer at St Peters and St Pauls and The LAngstone Hotel on Hayling Island

Today I was doing the photography for a couple who married at St Peters and St Pauls in Cosham and their reception was then at The Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island, near Portsmouth, Hampshire. I have uploaded a few images here from their day & will be showcasing just a few images from each wedding for the rest of this busy summer.
The website for the hotel is here: www.langstonehotel.co.uk I love working at this venue, with its close proximity to my base, great views over the Langstone harbour for photos and very helpful and supportive staff (thank you Franco, Hayley and the team). I am already booked to cover a whole lot more weddings here later in the year and next year too.
I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for any remaing 2012 dates and into the early New Year too, subject to my availability. Please do get in touch - I look forward to possibly working for YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.