Friday 28 December 2012

Wedding Photographer at Old Thorns Hotel and Country Club


Today I was at Old Thorns Hotel and Country Club near Petersfield, as I was doing the wedding photography for Traci and Stephen. I Love working at this hotel which has fantastic grounds out on the golf course which make it a wedding photographers dream venue. At this time of year it is also ideal for photos around the Christmas Tree and seasonal foyer / entrance display!!
I have uploaded just a few favourite images here from the day. My last wedding of an extremely bust 2012. The website of the hotel is: www.oldthorns.com
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.