Friday 24 May 2013

Wedding Photographer at St Mary in Portchester and the Langrish House Hotel near Petersfield.

I had a fantastic time attending St Marys in Portchester, followed by the Langrish House Hotel for a wedding today. I was doing the wedding photography for Katy and Ste and it was a FUN and relaxed day.

Langrish is a fantastic Manor House with superb gardens for wedding photography and is near Petersfield in Hampshire. The Hotel and she can be contacted on 01730 266 941 or else e frontdesk@langrishhouse.co.uk

I have covered a number of weddings and receptions here previously. I also advertise in their current wedding brochure and the hotel holds one sample album containing images I captured at previous Langrish House weddings.

I had a challenging day owing to the rainy weather - but a fantastic time working with Steven and Katy and their families.

I realise that many couples visiting will be getting married at other local churches and venues and I am pleased to say that the Hotel is close to home and so I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in our locality. You can see the website for Langrish House here: www.langrishhouse.co.uk or via Facebook here: www.facebook.com/LangrishHouse

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.