Wednesday 26 June 2013

Corporate Golf Event Photographer at Foxhills in Surrey

Today I was attending Foxhills Golf course and Hotel over in Surrey.

I was the 'official photographer' for the event hosted by MPI Offshore and covered two days photography and around 30 golfers at different Ts and putting greens.

A few of the images I captured are displayed here. I was printing on site with around 100 images printed and presented to the participants each evening and over dinner. It was a very successful and enjoyable event to photograph.

Being extremely busy this summer - I am just listing a concise text and few images from each event I attend.

If you are an organiser of any similar event and want to get a high quality event photography service for your event - please do get in touch.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.