Saturday 6 July 2013

Wedding Photographer at Marwell Hall and Wildlife Park in Hampshire

Today I was at a wedding at one of my favorite locations in Hampshire – Marwell Hall (Wildlife Park and Hall) in Colden Common near Winchester, for the first time this year. I was doing the wedding photography for Emma and Philip.

The ceremony was fantastic to photograph at the Hall and we were lucky to get great weather throughout the day for photos around the Zoo. Having photographed the ceremony and signing of the registers, we completed some obligatory family and friend group photos, before the couple, myself and a member of staff headed off in a ‘golf’ buggy to the girraffe enclosures for some photos. 

I was helped throughout the day by the resident Toastmaster at Marwell Hall called ‘Pav’ who did a fantastic job in coordinating parts of the function in his typically commanding, experienced style. You can view Pavs own website here and from a personal perspective - I would totally recommend him for any similar function or event you may be holding: http://www.toastmaster1.co.uk/

A great meal was provided by the staff at Marwell Hall (I tested it – thanks!!) before cake cutting, speeches and first dance.

The website of the Wildlife Park is here: http://www.marwell.org.uk/ I was assisted throughout the day by the fab events / functions team who can be contacted via email: events@marwell.org.uk tel: 01962 777 966 or 936. These details are to be found on the Weddings and Events section under the ‘Functions’ header / tab of their website.

The images were available for viewing for Emma and Phil and their families very soon. There are a few images shown here – a couple of my favourites - to give you an insight into my photography.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.