Friday 14 February 2014

Mid week affordable wedding photography

Today I was at The Worthing Ceremonies Office. I was doing the wedding photography for Kwame and Fatima who were FUN to work with. A small ceremony of only 6 guests, a torrential weather day - but lovely photos with this local couple and an example is this one here of Fatima who is stood on the staircase at her home after the wedding.

I simply use this blog to showcase a small sample of ALL of my on-going and full time photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see. I am currently running some SPECIAL OFFERS for any late availability 2014 wedding photography bookings - so if YOU are interested, please don't hesitate and get in touch asap. My diary is filling fast!!

I also offer ultra affordable mid week wedding photography offers - including all your images on DVD type options from an incredibly low £295. If you are marrying mid week and just want up to a couple of hours coverage and edited images on a DVD, please do get in touch. Regardless of your 'budget' it is always a good idea to pick a full time, experienced pro photographer, if you are able to:

www.martinlewis.biz 

Attached to my blog is ONE of my favourite photos from this day. I captured a good selection of images over the course of this day and presented around 150 images to the couple. The images were available for viewing for the couple and their families, very soon after the day.

Congratulations to all the couples who married and / or were photographed by ME on Valentines Day :-)

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.