Tuesday 25 March 2014

Commercial photography in Cosham in Hampshire - FOOD photography.

Today was a commercial job. I was doing the second session of photography for a local firm of caterers, who I frequently work with at local weddings and other events. They arranged for me to supply them with some images of the newly revamped MENU for their website and brochures. Naturally, we had to eat the results after a hard days work - fantastic food!
My images will get used soon and for use in their editorial articles, PR, website, brochure, and other publications.
Should YOU and YOUR business have the need for any images for PR or publicity material – why not get in touch? Good quality commercial photography can make a real difference to your business or brand. For a modest outlay – I can provide YOU with images of your staff, products or premises that you can use for, advertising, PR, web design, email, newsletters and editorial, annual reports or even interior styling. Why not get in touch to chat and see if I can help you?
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.