Friday 14 March 2014

Video and still photography of a funeral in Havant, Hampshire

This afternoon I attended a funeral along with a colleague to record in stills and film the sequence of events and so that the client could supply copies of the images to friends and family who are based abroad and who were unable to attend.

After the funeral service in Havant, the family went along to the Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth for some refreshments and a family reunion and you can can view the website of the hotel here: www.brookfieldhotel.co.uk

I have attached just a few images – as it was an intimate family event and was attended by around 30 people. I have chosen not to display any images of the faces of the guests as it was a very personal and naturally sad occasion at times. We combined some of the still images within the video and the video also included the sound track of all of the music within the ceremony. Couples and family groups posed for some portraits in the attractive gardens at the hotel for around 30 minutes. If you are organizing a similar event – why not contact me to see if I am free and might be available to cover yours? I can offer a very affordable rate for short time bookings, subject to my availability.

I thoroughly enjoy working at the Hotel and especially with their Wedding and Events Manager called Jamie Drew (01243 373 363) who coordinates all their weddings and other events.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.