Friday 30 May 2014

Wedding photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices and The Guildhall in Portsmouth

Today I was at Portsmouth Registrar Offices. I was doing the wedding photography for Lisa and John and they were great FUN to work with.
After a 14.30am ceremony and a few photos on the stair case - we posed for some photos at various locations around the Register Offices before the couple headed off to the Guildhall in their 1930 vintage style Beauford wedding car for some photos with me near the Guildhall.
The Portsmouth Register Offices is one of my favourite Register Offices to cover, as the space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me too. You can see their website here: www.portsmouth.gov.uk
We then headed over to The Guildhall for the wedding breakfast and an evening of celebrations. The website of The Guildhall is: www.portsmouthguildhall.org.uk  It was a fabulous wedding location, with around 50 guests in attendance on this occasion and some great food and service from a clearly dedicated and helpful team of staff. A first visit to this hotel for me and a good experience all round & I was supported by Hannah who was really helpful.
All the images are available for viewing for Lisa and John and their families very quickly! Just a few to show you some of my favourites are here.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.