Saturday 17 May 2014

Wedding reception photographer at the Anchor Inn, Lower Froyle near Alton in Hampshire

This lunch time I attended The Anchor Inn in Lower Froyle, nr Alton in Hampshire to photograph a special event being hosted by two of their guests. It was a wedding reception party for Andrew and Diana with around 50 guests attending. Andrew and Diana had married earlier in the week in Moscow and this was to be their UK based family and friends opportunity to meet and to enjoy a party.

I have attached a few images – it was a family event and was attended initially by around 30 people. Couples and family groups posed for some portraits in the attractive gardens at the venue. If you are organizing a similar event – why not contact me to see if I am free and might be available to cover yours? I can offer a very affordable rate for short time bookings, subject to my availability. It saves you having to take your own photos and hopefully guarantees a better all round result!

Here is the website of the venue:

The Anchor Inn

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.