Wednesday 25 June 2014

Black and White candid or natural photography for local nursery.

Today and yesterday I dedicated some time to shooting some candid shots of all the toddlers attending a local nursery. I was specifically asked for a pack of prints for each child and from one single chosen Black and White image. The images were intended to be 'natural' ones of the children at play, in the gardens of the nursery.

The children and nursery were local to me and I am pleased to say that this was my second year at the venue.

I am also running various 'Free' studio or outdoor natural light sittings for local families and also a 'Bump to Baby' and newborn scheme via my website and various mailers I do for local families. It is a good idea to capture some images of your baby at intervals throughout the first year and starting from say around four weeks. Maybe also your older child, say a two, three or four year old, or even teenager if this appeals to you – why not get in touch and see what we can arrange.

The images will be available for viewing for parents and their families shortly after each session and there are a small selection posted here too, to give you an insight into my style and approach on this particular time.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.