Saturday 27 September 2014

Wedding Photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth

Wendy and Tonys wedding was at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth. I was at HMS Warrior for about five of hours, after an 11am ceremony. We had a great day and Summer is still with us as we approach October this year!!

The website of HMS Warrior is here: www.hmswarrior.org and I always enjoy working with the staff here and particularly Erin, Emma and Julie who coordinate their events and weddings. I also thank County Caterers who provided the fantastic reception meal, as always at HMS Warrior. 

I am having a busy 2014 and so just list a few photos from each wedding I attend. I still have some availability going through this Winter and I am now offering discounts for remaining Winter dates and ultra affordable mid week options. Please do get in touch if this interests you at all.    

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.