Saturday 25 October 2014

Wedding Photographer at Southampton Register Offices and the Grand Cafe in Southampton, Hampshire

Today I was at Southampton Register Offices and then on to the Grand Cafe. I was doing the wedding photography for Michelle and Dave.

I was present from arrivals at the Register Office until the start of the evening reception, after the main meal. After the ceremony we captured a few group photos near the Register Offices and were transported around in a fantastic Double Decker London RouteMaster Bus. The details for this Register Office are here: www.southampton.gov.uk/ceremonies 

We then headed off to the Grand Cafe and some more photos and a fantastic reception and meal. Full details of this fantastic venue are on their website: www.grand-cafe.co.uk 

I simply use this blog to showcase a small sample of ALL of my on-going and full time photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see.

Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from this day. I captured a good selection of images over the course of this day and presented over 300 images to the couple. The images were available for viewing for the couple, very soon after the day.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.