Saturday 4 October 2014

Wedding photographer at the Square Tower and the InnLodge Hotel in Portsmouth

Today I was at the Square Tower in Old Portsmouth and then on to the Innlodge Hotel. I was doing the wedding photography for Debbie and Steve who were a great couple to work and great FUN too.

I was present from arrivals at The Square Tower for the 3pm ceremony and up to the start of the reception meal. After the ceremony we captured a few group photos near the town walls, then the couple and myself headed off to the Hot Walls, just along from the Square Tower www.squaretower.co.uk  The Square Tower is a great location and Steve - the Manager and contact - is available via their website, or enquiries@squaretower.co.uk or 07519 505 785. Steve is really supportive and helpful to me. I also now have a link to the venue on my links page at www.martinlewis.biz and you can see a gallery of my work on his website too.

We then headed off to the InnLodge Hotel and some more photos and a fantastic reception and a hog roast. They are doing a great job at The InnLodge and you can check them out yourself by calling Sue on 02392 650 510 and full details are on their website: www.greeneking.co.uk 

I simply use this blog to showcase a small sample of ALL of my on-going and full time photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see.

Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from this day. I captured a good selection of images over the course of this day and presented over 250 images to the couple. The images were available for viewing for Debbie and Steve and their families, very soon after the day.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.