Tuesday 18 November 2014

Baby photographer in Hampshire

Today I dedicated some studio time to shooting some portraits for a local family with a baby. Done in a variety of different styles, I captured some individual portraits of a baby in a Christmas themed outfit or three!

The baby was around eight months old and was the son of a couple who's wedding I photographed a year or so ago. There was a Christmas and a Christening theme as you can see.

I am also running a 'Bump to Baby' and newborn scheme via my website and various mailers I do for local families and previous clients. It is a good idea to capture some images of your baby at intervals throughout the first year and starting from say around four weeks. If this appeals to you – why not get in touch and see what we can arrange. There is never any sales pressure from me and typically these sittings are either free or low cost and with a credit towards print sales.

The images will be available for viewing for parents and their families shortly after each session and there are a small selection posted here too, to give you an insight into my style and approach.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.