Friday 5 December 2014

PR Photography at the Langrish House Hotel at Langrish, near Petersfield.

Today I was doing some commercial / PR photography for a local Hotel and one where I appear in the venues Ceremonies brochure for weddings. The website for the Langrish House Hotel is here:  http://www.langrishhouse.co.uk/

The event was a Christmas Party for a local firm called Sheen Strickland and they are based locally - with offices in Chichester, near to my base. The DJ was DJ Joe - Joe Smith Entertainments . Joe is based in Havant and is a trusted local supplier who I recommend to my clients also.

These images will be available soon for the Managers and Owners at Langrish House for use in their PR, website, publications, and other materials - including Social Media.

If you should be considering using a professional photographer for publicity, PR, website, headshots, pack shots, staff in situ (action / story telling) photos – please feel free get in touch for a no obligation / no hard sell - discussion. I am currently offering some very good rates and have pretty good availability at the moment. I look forward to helping YOU too.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.