Saturday 7 March 2015

Headshot photography in Hampshire

Today was a commercial job. I was doing some headshot photography for David – I was working with David who required some Toastmaster headshots for his website and adverts and directory listings.

A couple of shots are shown here, just to show you some of the options we covered. Indoor studio and natural light and shots on location are typically available for these kind of photos.  

If YOU require any headshots for yourself, staff, band or team – please get in touch. Actors and Extras too – if you are an actor and require recent headshots, relaxed and correctly lit – please contact me to see what I can do. I can supply images, for a modest fee, to actors, writers, dancers, presenters, graduates or children and young performers.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.