Thursday 14 May 2015

Wedding photographer at the Square Tower in Old Portsmouth

Today I was at The Square Tower in Southsea. I was doing the wedding photography for Jayne and Duane.

I photographed arrivals, the ceremony, some group photos and so we posed for some photos at various locations around and inside the Square Tower - and up to the time that the meal started. So a relatively short day for me today.

The staff are fantastic at this venue - Steve and Julia are always helpful to me and like to put on a great event. If you are ever in the vicinity of the Square Tower - why not pop in and meet the business owners & see if it might be a suitable location for you to hold an event even. I love

All the images were available for viewing for Jayne and Duane and their families very quickly.

If YOU are getting married this year (or next year obviously) - Please do get in touch and see what late availability, or special offers I might have available for YOU!

I am planning on listing just a few images from each wedding or event I photograph this summer and keeping my words to an absolute minimum! Hopefully it will help you to get in touch if you are looking for a wedding, event or even a commercial or PR type pro photographer!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.