Saturday 11 July 2015

Wedding photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth and Explosion Museum in Gosport

Trisha and Jimis wedding was at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth and then back over to Explosion Museum in Gosport via a short boat ride. I was at HMS Warrior for about three hours, with a 2pm ceremony. We had a great day and HMS Warrior is my most booked or frequented venue nowadays! The wedding was on the Half Deck and we had bright and very blustery conditions.

The website of HMS Warrior is here: www.hmswarrior.org and I always enjoy working with the staff here and particularly Julie and Emma and Marcus who coordinate their events and weddings.

We then went over to the Explosion museum in Gosport where Siobhan and Ed are always helpful and supportive to me and the fantastic Kevin of locally based Bezani Catering was also in attendance (great food!).

I am having a busy 2015 and so continue to just list a few photos from each wedding I attend. I still have some availability going through this year and I am now offering discounts for remaining dates and ultra affordable mid week options. Please do get in touch if this interests you at all.  

To give you an idea of my workflow - In the last fortnight I have also photographed graduation ceremonies in Bournemouth and Brunel Uni in London, done some family portraits for a local family and done some PR and commercial work for a range of local estate agents, a Charity bike ride event and some store opening photos for a leading high street chemist. Most of my non wedding work is midweek, whereas weddings tend to be on summer Saturdays or Fridays (but not always!). Please don't let my popularity put you off. You can contact me anytime via email or mobile and if I happen to be working and you get through to my mobile - I will always try and call you back as soon as I am free and able to again. There remains a fair bit of availability in my diary for 'late season' or the coming years too.    

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.