Sunday 30 August 2015

Wedding photographer at the Bartley Lodge Hotel in the New Forest, Hampshire

Today was a wedding at the Bartley Lodge Hotel, on the edge of the New Forest. I was doing the wedding photography for Donna and James.

We had a great day at this venue and we got some great opportunities for photos around the gardens after the 14.00 hrs ceremony. The wedding was coordinated by Andy and Sarah who were both very helpful. I have known Andy for a while, albeit this was my first visit to this New Forest Hotel.  

I am just listing a few photos and just a few words for the remaining summer weddings I am attending. I may add more details, blog articles and words later in the year, whereas my focus for now is my current workflow and editing of wedding images and album creation. It remains a very busy 'season' for me. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.