Friday 14 August 2015

Wedding Photographer at the Millstream Hotel in Bosham, West Suusex

Today I was at The Millstream Hotel in Bosham, West Sussex. I was doing the wedding photography for Katie and Paul.

After an outdoor ceremony and some photos indoors and then back outside again (it was drizzling!) - we posed for some photos at various locations around the traditional and attractive hotel, before the couple and their small gathering of guests sat for their meal and an afternoon of celebrations.

I enjoy working at the Millstream Hotel, which does have fantastic landscaped gardens for photography. It has fabulous FOOD too. You can see their website and get further details here if you are interested: http://millstreamhotel.com/

I cover some local mid week and also short duration weddings at very competitive rates – so please feel free to contact me to check out my availability and options or SPECIAL OFFERS. It is usually best advice to book a photographer early and particularly for popular summer dates, but you are always welcome to try and see if I am free nearer to your date, if you like. I have some availability on weekends and also for mid week weddings too as we head towards the Autumn. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.