Wednesday 2 September 2015

Corporate event photographer at Foxhills Golf course, Country Club and Hotel in Ottershaw in Surrey

Today I was attending Foxhills Golf course and Hotel, Country Club and resort over in Ottershaw, Surrey.

I was the 'official photographer' for the event hosted by MPI Offshore Ltd and covered two days photography and around 30 golfers at different Ts, fairway and putting greens. I was lucky enough to stay on site for the full two days and was able to stay at the hotel and sample their fantastic food and service. You can see more about the venue at their website.

Just a few of the images I captured are displayed here, to give you a taste of the photos. I was printing on site with around 60 images printed and presented to the participants each evening and over dinner. It was a very successful and enjoyable event to photograph.

Being extremely busy this summer - I am just listing a concise text and few images from each event I attend. If you are an organiser of any similar event and want to get a high quality event photography service for your event - please do get in touch. I can cover a wide range of events, but typically these are sports events or special occasions. Print on site is an option, as are images to DVD or prints via my website after each event.

Print on site can bring great benefits to your Company or other special event. Instant photos are always a pleasant surprise and added value for your participants. Mounted prints can also have your logo, place and date of event and so the prints are a reminder of your attendees of their experience, enjoyment and FUN of the day. I will be happy to discuss any requirement you may have for your event.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.