Friday 11 September 2015

Wedding photographer at the Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island.

Today I was doing the photography for Sophia and Luke who married at The Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island, near Portsmouth in Hampshire. I have uploaded a few favourite images here from their day and will be showcasing just a few images from each event I photograph during the remainder of 2015.

The website for the hotel is here: www.langstonehotel.co.uk I love working at this venue, with its close proximity to my base, great views over the Langstone harbour for photos and very helpful and supportive staff (Franco, Emily and the team). I am already booked to cover a whole lot more weddings here in 2016 and 2017 too and will shortly be attending the last of their three 2015 wedding fayres, as a recommended and trusted local supplier.

I have shown a cross section of images here to show you around different places and views around the hotel, where I am a well known and trusted local supplier.

I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for any remaining 2015 dates and into the Spring of 2016, subject to my availability. Please do get in touch - I look forward to possibly working for YOU too.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.