Friday 23 October 2015

Wedding images and wedding albums from 2015 with Martin Lewis Photographer

I spent some time recently updating the website wedding photo galleries at www.martinlewis.biz and so I thought I might share some of them through my blog with you.

You can see some refreshed wedding photo galleries here:
http://martinlewis.biz/Portfolios/60214

You can see some refreshed wedding album images, from recent real weddings that have been photographed by myself here:
http://martinlewis.biz/Portfolios/81409

I hope you like some of these images and maybe you can share this page or link with your friends if you do.

I am currently running some seasonal offers and special arrangements for new bookings. These include options on wedding photography packages from as little as £295 and some options also include photobooth style photography too. Please do get in touch if this is of interest to you. Please do bear in mind that most established, full time and experienced wedding photographers do get booked early - so I suggest you do not delay if you are seriously interested in considering me as your wedding photographer.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.