Monday 1 August 2016

Wedding photographer at the Walled Gardens in Midhurst, West Sussex

Today I was at The Walled Gardens in Midhurst, West Sussex. I was doing the wedding photography for Lily and Adam.

I simply use this blog to showcase a small sample of my on-going and full time photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see. Over the summer months I focus on gettig a small selection of photos from each event live, rather than writing lots of text!

Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from this day. I captured a good selection of images over the course of this day and usually present say 250-500 images to the couple. The images were available for viewing very soon after the day.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.