Saturday 6 May 2017

Wedding photographer at the Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth, Hampshire

Today I was at the Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth. I was doing the wedding photography for Cathy and Paul and it was a great day.

After a mid afternoon ceremony and a few family in the main wedding room - we posed for some photos at various locations around the fab gardens at the Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth.

The space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me at the Brookfield Hotel too. I love working at the Brookfield Hotel and especially enjoy working with Jamie Drew and his colleagues. I left the hotel as the guests sat for their meal, so a short day for me.

All the images were available for viewing for Cathy and Paul and their families very quickly.

If YOU are getting married this year - especially if it is mid week or for a short duration booking - Please do get in touch and see what late availability, or special offers I might have available for YOU!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.