Monday 31 July 2017

Wedding photographer at Great Fosters in Egham, Surry

Today I was at Great Fosters Hotel, at Egham in Surrey. I was doing the wedding photography for Amy and Peter and they were fab to work with.
After a short ceremony, we all headed out to the amazing landscaped gardens, for an afternoon of photos, a wedding breakfast and celebrations into the night. You can see the website of the fab Great Fosters Hotel here: www.greatfosters.co.uk
I hadn’t attended the venue previously, apart from when I met the couple to plan their photography and with around one month to go. It has incredible grounds with a small bridge over water, various ponds and formal gardens and some tree lined avenues and archways.
I have attached a few of those images to give you a flavor of the day and can’t wait until the next time I return to this fantastic (from a photography perspective) location for a wedding in Surrey.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Great Fosters and got on very well with the wedding coordinator and colleagues who were all very helpful to me.
The images will be available for viewing for Amy and Peter and their families very soon. Attached are just a few taster ones to show you a little of the detail of the day.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.