Saturday 19 August 2017

Same sex wedding photographer at the Great Barn in Titchfield in Hampshire.

Today I was at the Great Barn in Titchfield. I was doing the wedding photography for Ciaran and Rob and they were great to work with. After the ceremony which was on a stage and a few family shots in front of the barn doors  - we did some photos in the vicinity of the venue before we all returned to it for a fantastic hog roast and an afternoon and evening of entertainment.

Unusually for me there was no bride. It was a Mr & Mr wedding! My first this year, I typically photograph at least one same sex wedding each year and enjoy the variety and fab personalities it typically brings to my work. Todays was a very family orientated affair, albeit there were some friends too as there were 120 guests approx in total.     

Owing to a high work load during the summer I am just putting a few concise details and of course some of my favourite shots from each wedding alongside the text. Once updated I will keep it up to date for the rest of the year!

All the images were quickly available for viewing for Ciaran and Rob and their families, but just a few favourites are shown here. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.