Friday 27 August 2010

Wedding Photography in Hampshire | Warbrook House and Grange, Eversley, Hook, Hampshire - A DE VERE venue










Today I was at Warbrook House and Grange, Eversley, Hook, Hampshire. I was doing the wedding photography for Gemma and David and it was my first wedding at this fantastic location.

I started my day in the morning with photos with Gemma, her Mother, Father and The Bridesmaids at the bridal suite which has a large glass conservatory to one end, making for some great photo opportunities.

Both Gemma, David and members of their bridal party were fantastic to photograph as they were all very relaxed and clearly looking forward to a FUN day.

The ceremony was good to photograph as the dining room in the house has ample space for all the guests and benefits from a fair amount of natural light from a bay window, where I and the Registrars were located.

Having photographed the ceremony and signing of the registers, we opted for some photos on the main staircase. We then rejoined the guests after a few photos and all met in the gardens adjacent to the house for some family and group photos.

You can view the website of the DE VERE venue known as Warbrook House here: http://www.devere.co.uk/our-locations/warbrook-house.html
You can contact the wedding planning / sales team at the hotel on 0118 973 2174 or email; warbrooksalesteam@deverevenues.co.uk
On the day, I was assisted by Richard Sykes who coordinated the wedding and who helped me too. He was great to work with, as were the other colleagues at the hotel. We even got chauffeured around the grounds in a golf buggy and got some fantastic waterside images as a result.
Warbrook house is one of 42 UK locations and you can see all at http://www.devere.co.uk/
The Hotel provided a fantastic meal for the guests and I can testify this as they also fed me too - THANK YOU!!

I stayed right up to the first dance and the lighting made for some colorful images.
The images will be available for viewing for Gemma and David and their families very soon.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.