Sunday 26 September 2010

Hampshire equestrian photographer. Tedworth Hunter Trials at Knighton Down, Larkhill.








Today I visited a new location for me in ‘photo-land’ – a remote stretch of military land (Army MOD), at Knighton Down, Larkhill. I was the official photographer for Tedworth Hunt SC and their Hunter Trials event on 26th September.

We had variable and slightly cool and windy weather, which doesn’t make for ideal equestrian (photographer) conditions. The light was good however.

There was a range of four classes (including a pairs class) which covered the same near 2 mile circuit all day – all of which kept me fully occupied and pretty tired by the end of the event in late afternoon.

You can view my sports events photos in the 'order online' section at my website: http://www.martinlewis.biz/ and images usually stay on line for up to two months for the competitors to browse and / or purchase prints from me.
You can also see samples of my event photography in my website portfolio or on the Facebook page for Martin Lewis Photographer.

If you are organizing an event and require a high caliber event photography service – please feel free to get in touch to check out my availability and to see what I may be able to offer YOU.

The organisers of this event were the Tedworth Hunt SC and are a friendly, well organised and competitive bunch. You can find their website and contact details here: http://www.tedworthhunt.co.uk/

The images will be available for viewing and sale to the riders and their families very soon and as an experienced event photographer, I know that riders like to view their photos the same day – if possible.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.