Sunday 27 March 2011

Wedding Fair at The Royal Beach Hotel in Southsea, Portsmouth - 27th March 2011









On Sunday 27th March 2011 I attended a Wedding Fair at The Royal Beach Hotel in Southsea, Portsmouth and shortly after a wedding reception I covered here, on 11th December. You can view the Royal Beach Hotel website here: http://www.royalbeachhotel.co.uk/

I enjoyed working at the hotel many times previously (a popular Portsmouth reception venue) and so thought I would pop back and see what their wedding fair entailed. The event was being coordinated via ‘It’s a doddle’ and I also advertise with them via their online directory. Their website is here if that’s of interest to you: www.itsadoddle.com/wedding

I enjoyed meeting all couples, parents and friends and showing them a broad range of my wedding books, or display prints. This was my last wedding fair for a little while (I need a break and to shoot some weddings now!!) and thankfully have a pretty full diary for 2011 and a fair few bookings for 2012 too.

A few sample Portsmouth wedding images from my wedding in December are shown here – please feel free to get in touch if you’d like to inquire about your Portsmouth wedding photography options with me. I am running some good prices and special offers for people marrying locally.

You can also obtain my details from my advert in the Portsmouth Registrars ‘Ceremonies Brochure’ in and on the front cover of which you can see samples of my work. You might also see my details in other local Portsmouth wedding venues as I primarily cover weddings in Hampshire and Portsmouth in particular.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.