Saturday 25 June 2011

Wedding Photographer at Langrish House Hotel near Petersfield in Hampshire








Today I was photographing a wedding at a favourite rural venue for me – I was doing the wedding photography for Laura and Richard at the Langrish House Hotel, near Petersfield in Hampshire. It was a 3.30pm ceremony, although I arrived early to have a good scout around and familiarise myself with this fantastic location. It was my first trip to langrish House on a summers day & so I was looking forward to some photography in their fantastic gardens and effectively, for a first time.

You can see the website for Langrish House here: http://www.langrishhouse.co.uk/ or via Facebook here: Langrish House Hotel The Hotel can be contacted on 01730 266 941 or else email frontdesk@langrishhouse.co.uk

The ceremony took place in an intimate room into which the guests were comfortably seated. This was adjacent to the larger adjoining room, within which most of the guests were later seated for the wedding breakfast. We were lucky to get fair weather conditions, rounding off what has been a pretty variable June for weather - for some great opportunities for photos around the gardens.

The images will be available for viewing for Laura and Richard and their families very soon. Just a few samples are shown here to give you an idea of the beauty of this location & this fab and fun wedding I was fortunate enough to cover.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.