Friday 7 October 2011

Wedding Photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth









Today was a local mid-week wedding at one of my favorite locations & certainly most frequently visited for weddings during 2011 – HMS Warrior in the Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth. I was doing the wedding photography for Maddie and Jason.
As usual, I will display just a few favourite images from this special day.
You can also view the Caterers website here, or via the link to them from my own website links page: www.countycaterers.co.uk
The website of HMS Warrior is here: www.hmswarrior.org and I always enjoy working with the staff here and particularly Julie who coordinated this and many events and weddings I attend at HMS Warrior – Thank you Julie.
The images were available for viewing for Maddie and Jason shortly after their special day – Congratulations to you both.
If you are looking for an affordable wedding photography service for a mid week, or Winter wedding – please do get in touch and see what great options and prices I may be able to offer YOU.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.