Saturday 29 October 2011

Wedding Photographer at St Nicholas Church and The Hilton Hotel, near Arundel in West Sussex





















Today I was at the Church of St Nicholas and then The Hilton Hotel in Arundel. I was doing the wedding photography for Karen and Alistair who were a great fun couple to work for.
I was present from late morning at Karen’s place of preparation and right up to the first dance. After the ceremony we captured a few group photos in the church grounds, then we all headed off to The Hilton Arundel, just off the main A259 between Arundel and Chichester.
Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from the day. I captured a large volume of images over the course of this ‘full day’ booking and presented over 400 images to the couple. The images were available for viewing for Karen and Alistair and their families soon.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.