Thursday 5 April 2012

Wedding Photographer at The Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island in Hampshire








Today I was at The Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island. I was firstly doing the wedding photography for a lovely local couple. I cover a number of weddings during the week and particularly local ones through the school holidays.
After the ceremony we posed for some photos at various locations around the hotel before the couple returned to The Langstone Suite for a meal and an evening of celebrations. I have included a number of images of the Langstone Suite as the space and colours are fantastic at the hotel and the staff are always helpful to me too. You can see their website here: http://www.langstonehotel.co.uk/ or it can be accessed via a link on my website links page.
I cover some local mid week weddings from very affordable rates – so please feel free to contact me to check out my availability and options or SPECIAL OFFERS which may be available to you.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.